2009/03/13

Interview with Adam Wiggins from Heroku

Adam Wiggins was interviewed recently by yours truly, and Satish Talim.


You can read the full interview here .


Excerpt follows:


Satish Talim>> Welcome, Adam and thanks for taking out time to share your thoughts. For the benefit of the readers, could you tell us something about your self?
Adam Wiggins>> By day, I’m a Rubyist and entrepeneur. By night, I evangelize critical thinking and skepticism, pontificate about economics and cognition, and hack on music software and video games. Some people have said that I’m a nice guy, but I vehemently deny such a vicious rumor!
Heroku - It’s fast, it’s easy, and it just works.
Satish>> What’s Heroku and how did you get involved with it?
Adam>> I co-founded Heroku along with my partners Orion and James in autumn 2007. Our elevator pitch is “instant Ruby deployment.” Heroku is the fastest and simplest way to get a Rails, Merb, or Sinatra app into production.
Satish>> For a person new to development using Rack and Rack-based web frameworks (like Sinatra, Merb, Ramaze, and Camping), how can Heroku help?

For the rest, click here or the title of this post.

No comments:

O'Reilly Ruby Books

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter