2009/03/17

Interview: Michael Morin Creator of Using Twitter with Ruby Course

See the full interview by clicking on the title above.  Here is an excerpt.
 
It's easy to Twitter-face with Ruby!
Satish>> You would be conducting a short course at RubyLearning.org on Using Twitter with Ruby. What are your thoughts on this and why did you think that such a course would be beneficial to the Ruby community.
Michael>> I'd been using Twitter for a while (my username is UziMonkey) and was vaguely aware the API was open for anyone to use, but it wasn't until I had an idea for something that I decided to check it out. I expected something complex, but what I got was something extremely simple and elegant. I immediately realized that Twitter is a natural fit to Ruby.
I was up and running in no time, I hadn't realized that it would have been so easy to put my script together. Being someone always eager to share what I know, I thought this would be a useful skill for all Ruby programmers.

You can see the full interview here. 

No comments:

O'Reilly Ruby Books

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter