2009/03/02

Interview: Adam Keys on Sinatra

 The following is an excerpt of the full interview, which you can view by clicking the title of this article above, or here .


Satish Talim>> Welcome, Adam and thanks for taking out time to share your thoughts. For the benefit of the readers, could you tell us something about your self?
Adam Keys>> I enjoy exploring all sorts of topics that are coincidental with Ruby: information design, functional languages, linguistics, architecture and other sorts of semi-boring topics. Entertaining people makes me happy. I live with my wife, three dogs and two cats in Dallas, TX. My website ishttp://therealadam.com/ and I’m therealadam on Twitter.
Sinatra - quickly create tiny web apps and services
Satish>> What’s Sinatra and how did you get involved with it?
Adam>> Sinatra is a tiny little library for writing web applications. I like to say it’s the smallest possible DSL for describing HTTP interactions. It’s great for building small to medium-size web apps and also for building web APIs, REST services, and web hooks.

No comments:

O'Reilly Ruby Books

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter